agitated!

ARGHH!!! just when you thought FYP can give you a break where you can actually carry out your experiment at your on pace…

Well, I certainly thought wrongly!

I had to wake up so early to get to school…

I had to skip lunch because I need to use the autoclave machine (else someone will just skip the queue and autoclave their stuffs first)

I had to go back late because there’s just so many things to do…

I am already half dead before I’ve reach home…

 

 

anyway~ I am going off for a short vacation to Sarawak!~ GEES! can’t wait I tell you…

it has been a while since I’ve been on the plane!~

and I have to wake up even more early tomorrow, say… Like 5am?!

yea… flight’s at 0945 hour…

 

till then!~ will definitely update on the trip!~

CYA!~~~

Comments

Unknown said…
i never see you in autoclave machine room geh?


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot