final chance

I am not doing this to myself anymore…

the final chances I have gave to myself is giving me more misery than cure…

 

maybe that’s how humans are…

always hoping for something…

even if the hope is not worth it…

 

so, I am going to stop.

stop the final chances.

stop the hope.

stop the misery.

and stop lying to myself.

 

why the decision?

because,

I finally know what’s worth and what’s not…

I see what I am doing to myself…

and I cannot bare living in misery…

 

 

thanks for the valuable lesson.

I do sincerely hope you learn something too…

 

and I here by,

end my final chance.

for the sake of myself.

Comments

Unknown said…
apa yg telah berlaku?


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Fanatism said…
hey dude, take it easy...
don't really know what happened to u but its not like genesis is coming... its a big world out there and u gotta take it easy... bear in mind there's always someone out there for u, supporting u and your always supportive friends
chillz... ok?
take care...
gregorule said…
thanks Fanatism, ^^ if it wasn't for the supportive friends I have, I'd probably sucking up at a corner and died... LOL thanks