fooling myself

years has passed since I last compiled my memories into this blog.

and I must say, much has changed…

changed indeed.

 

some of us are not as close anymore,

and of course, some bonds grew…

 

it’s nice to know that someone is beside you,

backing you up,

and caring for you.

or maybe that’s what all we need.

perhaps it is what I needed.

 

should I happy with what I have now?

for what I have, I am happy…

for what I don’t, I wish I could do better…

 

perhaps all the while,

I’m only fooling myself…

 

 

p/s: perhaps it’s time for compile my part 2 of my memories post?

Comments

renaye said…
sometimes i wonder if the changes i have via making new friends benefit me or not..

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com
gregorule said…
in my humble opinion, it mostly depends on how you see things as.
I believe that everything happens for a reason. if something bad happens on me, no doubt, I will be sad, but learning for it is the hardest part.
jz bare in mind that everyone has different expectations towards a certain someone, and it varries...
we can't satisfy everyone, and don't expect everyone to satisfy you.
we can live more happily if we think that way...