Bukit Cahaya (part 2)

as promised, here’s a more detail post about my visit to Bukit Cahaya~

DSC_8338_073 dad!!! mum!!! I can cycle!!!

 

pictures are not taken the first few hours of the outing because we are all cycling…

and I assure you, it’s no fun at all!

well, that after all is what mountain biking all about!

 

IMG_1870 RQ and I~ taken while we stop by for snacks~

it's lunch for some people but it’s breakfast for me…

yea, my stomach was empty which I was cycling up and down like a mad dog in the park…

it’s practically eating itself up already…

 

P1020714 a group picture before we move on to our next stop~

 

P1020716 the light tower or look out point ok I don’t know what you call this…

 

P1020722 ok, the guy in red kacau laa… step aside!

 

P1020728 iSieng, me, LaoLao and sifu~

 

P1020743 the nicest view from the tower~

 

P1020752 I’m teaching them how to check which is your dominant eye~

 

soon enough we were all to tired to continue cycling~

so we go on the shutter bus~

P1020769 peace!

 

IMG_1887 this is a nice building~ (ok, I don’t know what to call that coz it looks more like a house to me)

 

we went down the stop nearest to the four season temperate garden~

IMG_1893 the lovely couple~

 

P1020800 and after a short walk,

 

IMG_1894 we arrived at the four season temperate garden~

 

because we have to wait for everyone before we go in and some are yet to arrive, we went for a walk beside the pond~

IMG_1899 filled with algae…

marine students should like it here, no?

IMG_1904 vivian and I~

 

and all of a sudden,

IMG_1909 Liang went emo…

 

and wanted to jump into the pond…

IMG_1912 but thank god Vivian saved him!

else, all the algae in the pond is going to die…

 

since Liang’s attempt to suicide is  being compromised by Vivian,

IMG_1926

he decides to take revenge!

and I shall let you to imagine the ending to this story…

 

 

IMG_1920 Jynn and I, only 2 person with camera in our group… (camera men’s pic.)

 

 IMG_1929 a picture with iSieng

 

IMG_1930 and LaoLao~

 

 

P1020829 and a candid from Jynn, please don’t ask me what I am doing because I don’t even know…

 

since there are somemore onigiri in my bag, we ate it all without anyone knowing!~

P1020847 *shhhh*

 

 

after that, we finally entered the four season temperate house~

I shall save it for the next post then~

too much photos…

 

till then~ CYA!

Comments