quick update

I am currently free for 10 days till my next paper!!!

 

now, some short update…

I came out of my first test (moral studies) and found that my new bag is lying on the ground…

I took it up just to find that it has being torn…

IMG_0966 apparently some ass hole did this…

 

I was so furious  because this bag came all the way from Australia…

and it’s really a very very nice bag…

and I don’t think I can get it replaced in any Rip Curl store in Malaysia…

 

 

 

 

and there’s this morning I can’t seem to fin my note for me to study… and I finally found it here…

IMG_0975 under my pillow…

 

(yes, I slept on my notes… it’s know to help absorption like in Southern Blotting)

 

 

 

ok, that’s all for now~

(meeting up with Jess and Ev later~ can’t wait)

 

till then, CYA!

Comments