Knowing

yup, I knew it!

I am going ouT!!!

and today with Mel~

 

she has been wanting got give me a birthday treat and today, she finally get the chance!~

we went for Indian food~ ^^

IMG_0520 I had Nasi Bryani~

 

IMG_0524 Mel took rice and chicken and vege~

and an extra dish~

IMG_0522 MUTTON!!!~ WUAHAHAA!!!

THANKS MEL!!!~

 

then, we went to KLCC for movies as planned~

IMG_0525 no we did not watch this movie…

 

IMG_0529 and no, we did not watch this as well…

image Knowing!~

it’s an awesome movie if you asked me…

 

after that, we had O’Briens for dinner~ ^^

IMG_0531 my triple Decker sandwich~

 

IMG_0533 Mel’s chicken crisp something…

 

IMG_0539 and we both had iced chocolate…

(impressive how they can charge us RM10 per cup just by changing the word “Milo” to “chocolate”)

 

after that, I went to take some pictures of the fountain before we leave~

 

IMG_0540 I personally like this shot~ ^^

 

will be going out with Vivian Kathleen tomorrow~

cant wait~

that’s all for today!~

CYA!

 

P/S: I was so full I had to ask the person to da pau for me >.<

IMG_0548

Comments

Wow.. the food really nice, the indian food! YUMMY.. hahas