pictures I missed

I was browsing through my Friendster profile and I came across so many pictures that reminds me of so many things…

so, I decided to show them here and write something about it…

 

image

this was taken on a night when we (Jeff and I) got our boken (wooden sword).

we were so high that we decided to take crazy pictures of us being the samurai hero of sorts… >.<||| i know…

 

 

image

next was this, this picture was taken when we were in UTAR Kampar.

this was after we went to Gua Tempurung. It was an enjoying trip!

 

 

image

these are my cousins~ (my sister is in there too)

I missed them so so so very the muchie because 2 is in Australia, 2 is in New Zealand and one is in KL (near I know…)

I MISS YOU ALL!!! (can hear me onot???)

 

 

image

anyone will know this place…

yea, It’s genting…

it’s fun eventho it’s just memories…

 

image

this was Chinese new year few years ago~

happy moments~ ^^

miss my grand parents~

 

 

image

from left, panda, monkey, kodomo lion and elephant!!! ^^

a visit to the zoo with our panda~

 

 

image

my first time to Penang,

with a bunch of monkeys (my friend)

 

 

image

my very first outing with a friend who became my bestie which also now seemed so far apart because of our differences in opinion…

 

 

image

my secondary school mates, we were in Genting~

I miss them alot too since we are all busy with our own stuffs now…

 

 

 

last but not least,

image

the cockroach I super glued onto the ground!~ XD

cool ain’t it?!

 

 

 

so, that’s mostly all of it~

I am sure there will be more to come, when I browse through my photo library one by one…

mind you, I have tons and tons of photos!~

 

 

Genetics time!!! gotta study if I don’t wanna fail!!! G0g0gO!!!

Comments