MV outing with Richard

this was supposed to be posted long long time ago…

well, one week ago is considered long for me…

 

as I was saying, Richard and I went to MV last weekend to have a look at the Digital Fair over there since I am planning to get a new lappie, I’d like to do some survey first..

DSC_3860

the fair…

I thought it was supposed to be a very big fair…

but it’s kinda disappointing because there’s nothing much to compare with…

 

DSC_3866so far, I am having my eyes on this baby~

 

 

we went to Pasta Zanmai for early dinner after looking around…

DSC_3915

 

 

DSC_3901me deciding what to order~

 

 DSC_3929

tempura pasta~

 

DSC_3933

unagi rice~ WITH hot spring egg!!! (half boiled egg)

I love the egg… @____@

 

 

after that, we went home…

because there’s no reason for me to hang around there since the digital fair is so small…

Comments