CNY early party!~

CNY is just around the corner and yesterday was considered our last class before CNY since there are no classes today…

so, we decided to have a small celebration party to welcome Chinese New Year and look for time to chill out and hang out together!

 

after class, Liang and I went straight to Jusco to get some liquor~

DSC04769

the main character!

(we used sake glass LOL)

 

DSC04775

me and Peak Mun!

 

DSC04776

we had roasted chicken, ham, and many many other tid bits to go along with our drinks!~

 

DSC04779

YUM SENG!!!

 

DSC04782

some face get so red cannot tahan!!! LOL (her face was even redder than her pink clothes!)

 

DSC04785

Ashley and RQ

 

DSC04786

Elle and I

 

 

the party ends around 1pm when most of the people went home leaving a few of us.

after 3am, everyone went home leaving 4 of us at home, RQ, Liang and I chatted till about 530 before our battery run out!

 

 

it has been a while since I chatted with Liang since I am so occupied with my activities stuffs going on and around me…

so we finally catch up with each other last night and I was rather glad we did so, else god knows when we will have the time to chat like there’s no tomorrow again!

 

 

my to do list on my CNY holiday:

 

- look up on ethnocentrism and cultural relativism for my assignment. (trust me, it’s alot to read)

- get all details ready for health screening (my upcoming activity in UTAR by First Aid Society) and hand up proposal.

- Lab report for Micro Biology (Min-Zhin will laugh at me cause I say I’d finish it on the very day)

 

p/s: my dear course mates, pls remind me what have I missed out?

I am so hyper today because I am going back to Malacca tomorrow!!! I will be spending the night at my cousin’s place and we’ll be leaving early morning tomorrow!

can’t wait to go home!!!

Comments