Christmas eve in the zoo?!

how much can one do in Melaka?

when you don't want to got to shopping mall...

well, I went to mini Malaysia and the zoo during Xmas eve!~

 

3

Nigel, Oscar and Me being whacky~

 

1

some of the houses in mini Malaysia~

 

2

there's also a mini bridge there~ it's nice when yo shake it~

 

later after that, we went to visit the zoo~

but since it's just animals, I won't be posting up any pictures of animals in my blog since I believe that most people have been to the zoo before...

 

later after the zoo~ we went to coffee beans and tea leaf to chill out with a cuppa~

 

then we went for movie~

IP MAN!~

not I-P-MAN

it's eep ma-an (Cantonese) 葉問

 

image

overall I think it's a good movie which is worth watching, there's no flying around, so I think it's more realistic...

 

overall, my Christmas eve is considered well spent~ ^^

Comments

sabahking said…
ip man is really great movie man , i get a lot of lesson from him.