my breakfast and lunch!~

well, my mum just came back from New Zealand and bought some amazing cooking machine, the pie maker and a griller... (is there such word?)

 

DSC04404

this is the pie maker, so we decided to make Damper for our breakfast~

damper is somewhat like a muffin...

it's yummy and easy to make...

mix together 2 cups of self rising flour, a cup of milk, a teaspoon of sugar and half cup if chocolate chips accordingly and place it into the pie maker

 

and HwaLA!!~

DSC04406

damper!~

for those who don't have a pie machine, you can place your mixture in a muffin mould and bake in a preheated over at 180C for about 10 - 15 minutes until it is slightly brown at the top~

 

damper is crisp on the outside and soft in the inside...

you may change the chocolate chips to sultana, nuts, or ham according to your taste ^^

 

 

for lunch, we decided to have sandwich~

some ingredients needed are~

 

DSC04407

ham, tomato, bread (plain or wholegrain of your choice)

 

DSC04408

and cheese~ (I use 2 different types of cheese)

 

put everything together and you'll get a sandwich which is ready to eat...

but I want my sandwich to be hot, so I toast (with the white colored machine) it a little for the cheese to melt~

 

DSC04409

my work station XD

 

I also cooked a little desert (tong shui)

DSC04410

don't ask me what bean is that, I don't know... (it's the bean where the grind it to make tau sa piah)

 

DSC04412

our lunch!~

warm toasted bread and tong shui~

 

yumm~

 

 

I wanna try making quiche some day with the pie maker...

gotta go but some ingredients first~

it's so simple now that we have to the pie maker...

 

till then!~

Comments