move it MOVE IT!!~

image

YEA!!! Madahuha Madagascar is the craziest movie EVA!!!

MUST WATCH!!!

and they have this cutest creature ever!!!

image you say not cute I slap you left and right...

 

in this movie, the are trying to escape from Madagascar and go back to New York, but the plan crash landed and they are lost in an unknown land...

 

image

AFRICA!!! they are back home!!!!

image

do go catch them in Africa! I mean cinema...

it's a very very nice movie, laugh until my head come off can...

people think I siao liaw...

 

 

ok, apparently, some people out there is asking me what's Pacme...

so I am going to talk a little bit about pacme here...

 

it's actually a service which enable blogger to update in a small column in their blog about what they are doing live when they are away from their computer...

 

you have to register as a pacme user first (read the pacme page)

then you have to pay RM1 which will give you credits of 20 SMS, when you finish the 20 SMS limit, you pay RM1 again for another 20.

upon registration, you can log into the pacme page and get codes for the widget codes to put into your blog.

so every time you update,  it will be shown in the widget in your blog...

that simple~

 

 

 

I can't wait to go back to KL~

going to take my cousin around KL for a few days end of this month~

 

 

KaY~ that's all for now~

till then!~

Comments