midnight emo

the sudden feeling of loneliness struck me,

sitting alone in the living hall, at 2 am...

listening my playlist full of slow songs, emo music, and some jazz tunes....

wondering why this feeling strikes...

 

why?

is it because I miss my fun filled days in KL?

is it because I miss my parents already?

is it because I miss my friends? (it's been a month since we last met)

 

*playing the song lucky by jason mras and colbie caillat again and again*

it just suits my mood now...

 

lucky?

yea, I am really lucky...

lucky to be born in this small, warm loving family of mine...

lucky to be able to do the things I like...

lucky to be able to have such wonderful friends...

lucky to have been where I have been...

lucky to be coming home again...

 

 

I so wanna go to the seaside now...

listen to the sound of the wave which never to fail to take away my doubts

feel the sea breeze blowing away my emo-ness

play with the sand, reminding me how innocent I was

walk along the beach with my naked feet with my best friend, chattering away...

 

 

*I let the music fill the air and drown me*

*still re-playing the same song over and over again*

Comments