I Am The Drama King

I hereby crown myself as this year's:

high king of drama, emperor of TBV, and lord of entertainment!~

 

sing along with the tune of dancing queen by abba:

" I am the drama king, young and cute, only aged 20~~~)

 

I myself can't really believe it as well...

but HEY!!!

I am the king of drama (it's considered really serious case for me)

 

I am been wondering aimlessly after my finals on how should I spend my 3 months holiday...

and at first,

I thought there was this industrial training waiting for me,

but then it's being canceled for certain reason...

so, I though I would look for a job instead...

but again, being canceled for certain reason...

 

so, now...

I am stuck at home all day and all night wasting my time staring aimlessly at my computer display...

since I am going to stare at the display for so long,

why not easy my staring a little bit more interesting?

 

so, drama it is!!!~

 

let's introduce you guys some drama shall I?

first, it's moonlight resonance (溏心风暴之家好月圆)

12_2008-5-30-15-38-48765

well, there are more bad guys in this drama considered to the first one (Heart of Greed). there are more cast as well. it's considered a family drama to me...

it mainly talks about how important a family is and how should family members help each other...

i was watching this during my exam period (bless me)

 

but personally, I prefer Heart of Greed (溏心风暴)

576px-Heart_of_Greed

Heart of Greed is a long time drama already...

 

 

next up is Love Exchange (移情别恋)

b4f1bf69-a38d-40b3-b792-a0055651075b_500

this is a not-bad drama...

mostly old actors are acting in this drama...

story is ok~

so, if you have too much time, it's good to waste some time on it...

but do be warned that it gets a little boring in the middle around episode 8-12

 

 

after that, I watched A Journey Called Life (金石良言)

frontpage

nice drama, considered ok~

funny and sad at times...

the ending is considered good cause it's not all a happy ending...

 

 

then it's Your Class or Mine (尖子攻略)

YourClassorMine

THIS IS OFFICIALLY FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!

 

well, there are some sad moments as well...

but,overall it is FUNNY!!!

I was in KL alone while watching this drama and I was laughing all the while!!!

HAHAH!!!!

(people who are walking pass my house would wonder if the felloe inside [me] is locco)

 

 

well, then...

I am currently watching The Four (少年时大名捕)

bf82d50c1df27715832645a7a5ef339f

very interesting drama...

full of suspense I would say...

worth watching~

funny at some parts....

and the have kung fu~ HaIyAr!!!~~

 

 

then I just downloaded this one

Last One Standing (与敌同行)

r_220_116362_e103d3499a64445

hmm~~

dunno what to say about it yet since I have only watched a few episodes of it...

but so far so good...

 

 

and another upcoming drama, airing on the 20th Oct. 2008 and I heard it's a very nice drama from TVB

The Gem of Life (珠光宝气)

gem

can't wait...

I am still waiting for it to be available for download @__@

 

wo0~~

highlights_08-1

 

 

 

 

well, besides TVB drama, I am also watching some English drama...

Heroes

heroes-cast-3

 

 

Ghost Whisperer

GhostWhispererS03HDTV

 

 

One Tree Hill

one-tree-hill-season-5

 

 

you guys are thinking if I am gonna stop rite?

ya, I am stopping now...

these are all the dramas I have been watching so far...

so?

am I eligible for the title I gave myself just now?

 

 

high king of drama,

emperor of  TBV,

and lord of entertainment!~

 

w0oO!!!~~

 

万岁万岁万万岁!!!

Comments