Dinner~

well, I am just back from dinner and found the it's quite nice...

haven't eaten something like thins for a while already....

 

usually in KL, I eat economic rice, or noodles,

those food portion that are enough for only a person, and the only time will have the chance to eat rice (with a few dishes) is at home...

 

not this

DSC04149

 

this...

DSC04229

 

well, we seldome cook...

so, we usually eat out...

 

and today, dad took us to a place for makan... and the food's quite nice~

so I decided to post it up

this place is considered new to me since I have only been there once or twice...

 

food we ordered :

DSC04225

"fu rong dan" omelette~

 

DSC04227

curry fish fillet~

 

DSC04228

some greens~

 

ohh, and today, I did something I have never NEVER did in years during dinner!!!

 

you know what is banjir kilat?

trust me, you don't see this coming...

 

here's presenting my banjir kilat in a bowl!~

DSC04232

well, for the record, I loved curry since I was a young boy, and when there is curry whatever (fish, chicken) my bowl will be banjir-ed with curry~

 

and, ops I did it again~

Comments