cola club!~

well, this place has been opened below my apartment for god knows how long and yet, only now I pay my first visit there last night with Liang and Jane!~

 

well, Liang msg-ed me at about 8 saying that he and Jane will be coming to Genting Klang for yam cha...

and also it just so happened I passed my this place...

so I suggested that we have our yum cha session there!~

 

DSC04210

the interior of the place!~

 

DSC04211

the mini bar they have there~

 

then we ordered our food!~~

I was craving for mocha!!! but since it's already at night and fear of not able to sleep at my-desired-time... [I have a bus to catch the following day (today)]...

and ya, I am back to Melacca today...

so, I ordered chocolate drink instead @__@

 

DSC00168 my chocolate drink~

tihs drink is not bad to me... very smooth~

 

 

DSC00170

Liang's "clear C0l@"

 

DSC00169

Jane's mushroom soup, she said it's too salty~

so, we asked her to add in some "clear cola" instead XD

 

DSC00173

Liang's cola chicken chop with rice~ (okok onli la...)

 

DSC00174

my tempura nuggets... (McD's better @__@)

 

after that, we had a game of stacko!~

 

DSC00175 my stunned + blur + whatever look

@____@

 

DSC04216

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

liang's sohai look @__@

 

 

 

DSC04218 Jane trying to take off a block carefully~

 

 

 

there are also live singers there to entertain us as well!!!

DSC04214

their voices are GOOD!!! honest!!!

but mine's better

hehehee!!!!~~

 

 

so, I went back home,

do my thing's and went to bed around 2?

ehh!~ considered very early edi ok!!!~~~

 

 

so, now.. I have to find something to entertain myself with now that I am back in Melacca~

sis wasn't feeling well,

I am drop dead tired...

so, now.. I dream to entertain myself!!~~

Comments