Delicious with cousin!

I went for my interview at Novozomes at technology park today!!!

DSC04120

outside the building~

inside is a very nice sight as well~

 

DSC04119

inside was their office surrounding a mini garden!! very nice!!!

 

the interviewer started asking me questions like:

~ what are your interest?

~ what are your expectations towards working here in our company?

~ tell me about your back ground.

~ tell me a little about what are you studying.

 

well I think I managed to answer all the questions without fail @__@

 

then they told me that:

~ they don't do research here, they have a small lab dealing with pure enzymes and to make the into powder or liquid form so that it's sellable.

~ they focus mainly on textiles enzyme.

~ mostly marketing, as in the sell, not research.

 

most importantly, they will call me back asap.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

after the interview, I called my cousin...

cause we planned to go out together after my interview is done~

and so we did~

 

he took me to Bangsar Village~

and we went to Delicious for lunch!

DSC04128

 

I ordered smoked salmon quiche~

 

DSC04131

it was yum yum!!!

special~ it's like a pie the size larger than a cake~

egg and salmon in it~ HEAVEN!!~

 

DSC04130

the Classic Beef Lasagna!~

 

DSC04134

the carbonara spaghetti~

 

then, we had desert!!~~

well if you went to delicious and you did not take desert, it's like going to the north pole and never tasted snow!~ @__@

the deserts are MAMAMIA!!!~

 

DSC04136

carrot cake~

(damn ginourmous I tell you!!)

 

DSC04137

chocolate brownies with ice-creme~

the ice-creme are cold, the chocolate sauce is hot~

wo0O~~~

 

DSC04138

blueberry apple crumble with ice-creme~

DAMN NICE!!!~

and it's alot I tell you, ALOT!!!

 

after that we went to Pavilion for jalan jalan~

and now I am back home blogging about my day before it even ends @__@

 

 

 

 

thank bro for the treat!~

 

 

p/s: hope I can get conformation from Novozymes ASAP, so I can start planning~

Comments

nixxie said…
Okay first of all you use my comparison method without acknowledging so it's a serious matter man..

2nd the food looks awesome, eventhough they're not so detailed-ly snapped!