post test syndrome

what do people usually do after having their test?

DSC03579

the can sleep~

 

DSCF1788

they go eat their hearts out~

 

DSC01785

or they can just go sing their hearts out! (by singing I mean screaming~)

yup, that's what we did last night after our test~

9 of us came out slightly early from our exam hall and depart straight to Sungei Wang's Green Box for some "shoutouts"!

 

DSC01787

me here looking naughty and handsome as usual~

 

DSC01788

Ren Quan shaking his bottom~~ Woo)O~~ shake it baby~~

 

DSC01790

as USUAL, I wont wanna miss out some ass shaking action as well~

and pathetically, I got caught!

 

DSC01791

girls~ and appa (Ren Quan)~ singing their way off~

if you notice, some of them are standing on the chair~

 

DSC01793

Jynn, Liang and I~

I wonder what's wrong with me... or my ass... it seems to be the center of attention of all the pictures I have taken... O_O|||

 

DSC01794 Liang and I~

 

DSC01796

ahyi, Jynn and I~ LAaLaLAALaalaLaaaa~~~~ *glass breaks*

 

DSC01798

DA GUYS YOH~~~

Ren Quan, Jeff, Jynn, Liang and I~

 

DSC01800

we are singing screaming our hearts out~!! look at our tomato red like face!

 

DSC01802

my killer peace pose~ ^^V <--- like this one..

FYI I am single and available~ if you are interested, pls call .......

 

well, the night was fun!! we reached home around 11pm that night. it's quite expensive though, but we had a great time!!!

really din felt this good for a long time already~ ohh I can feel my throat ROAR-ing at me already...

Comments

XY said…
aiyo...when when when only u wanna come back??? i want my card reader!!!!!!! T.T