Back in Melaka~

it's been a while since I have been back to Melaka~

I missed my home... alot alot alot!!!

especially my blanket!!!

 

DSC03954

dun worry people, I am feeling perfectly well, like I said, I just missed my blanket~

 

then I went to makan satay celup~

my friends in KL dun envy me...

 

DSC03957

yup~~ the thick thick kuah!!!~~

 

DSC03958

of coz~ our food~

 

DSC03959

vege~

 

DSC03960

some meat and prawn~

 

it's' then time to dip everything we wanna eat into the kuah!~

DSC03961

yum yum~~~

 

DSC03965

envy me~~~

 

DSC03967

after the "war"~

 

and time for kira kira~~~

 

DSC03968

the bill for the night was RM40!!!

yum yum~~~

ZOMGLMAOBBQ~ I think so I am addicted to the word "yumyum"

next! i wanna wanna wanna eat my favorite "won ton mee"!!~~~

 

cya!~

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh god this is so tempting. muhaha slurp slurp.

cheers