Salute~

well, it's a all fun lab today!~

every group are supposed to look for a member (male) to pee in order for us to conduct the experiment~

after a long discussion,

a long argument,

a long suggestion,

and a looong time...

we still dunno who's supposed to be donating his urine...

 

since this is the situation,

we leave our fate to luck~

we draw lots...

 

and the lucky winner is....

JEFFREY~~~

 

so today,

he do the peeing,

we do the testing...

 

it's weird I know...

handling someone's pee...

but I think so it MIGHT be my future job..

(WHO KNOWS?!)

 

so, we solute him~

DSC03558

to Jeff~

wanna see his pee?

DSC03555

of coz I will show to you this picture...

it's pee~~

DSC03552

this is the *beverage* our test subject have to drink~

salt water, sodium bicarbonate, and 700ml of water...

 

and since the camera is on...

DSC03560

took this while waiting for the guys to pee (standing outside the toilet) >.<

 

 

well, wat's most funny today?

there are a few...

 

case 1:

in the lab, someone (test subject) ate durian last night!!!

the lab got durian smell!!!!

without doubt, came from the pee...

 

case 2:

me : why you wear long sleeves?!

her: why cannot?!

me: eh, I am asking you rite?!

her: yea, I like... any comments?!

me : only one...

her: yea, what?

me: you make le look like a cow! WITH HOOVES!!!!

her: started laughing like a mad cow...

O_O|||

Comments