blood suckerZ~

well, looking at this' week's tight schedule, I am half dead already....

why you ask?

because of the blood donation campaign...

since I am the duty master for this campaign,

I have to organize and look for helpers for this campaign...

so, this campaign took my mental strength more than my blood (considering that I didn't donate)....

 

today, is the last day of this campaign and of coz...

we won't miss out to take some pictures~

DSC03587

the 2 unbeatable duty master!!!~

 

DSC03588

dear faithful helpers~

DSC03589

shooting our first aid society president with hand rifles >.<

DSC03595

of coz.. we won't miss to get a group photo~

 

week 2 is starting soon...

more things to do, more books to study, more things to worry...

looking forward for FEStival...

p/s: I have decided to take management principles for my elective subject...

Comments