time out alone

my mood hasn’t been really good lately…

and since I am free today, I though what would be better other than treating myself to a good day~

 

my day alone,

a day about me,

a day that I am in control,

a day where I don’t have to worry what people think about me and do only things I like?

 

 

I have been craving for fish and chips lately and I finally get my hands on it today!~

 

DSC05149

 

 

and since it’s my day, why not add in desert? *screw the diet*

DSC05152

 

 

went to watch WATCHMAN AND STREET FIGHTERS after my lunch.

 

WATCHMAN WAS THE SUCKIEST MOVIE EVER MADE IN HUMANKIND!

honest!

IT SUCKS BIG BIG TIME!!!

 

 

Street Fighters are way better than that!

at least I know what they are talking about…

 

 

it’s 7pm after I finished my movie and I started to feel hungry,

so, I decided to have O’Brien’s sandwich~

AND GWAD IT’S GOOD!

 

and it cost a fortune too~ screw the cost too cause it’s a day for me to pamper myself…

 

 

my day ended with Richard taking a few pictures of me…

and here’s one of them~ ^^

 

edit1

 

 

P/S : I will be going back to Malacca for grandma’s birthday party tomorrow~ can’t wait to go home~~~

 

 

thought:

I walk when the roads are rough,

I stood when it’s hard to stand,

I just need something I can believe in, again.

Comments