Jeff strikes back!

as mentioned on my previous post, Jeff, HX, and Fui Yee cam all the way form Kampar to visit us~

 

after searching high and low for the right place to have lunch (we don’t want square table because we will have difficulties in talking later), so we ended up in Esquire Kitchen~

DSC_1640

all of us, except camera man… XD

 

DSC_1644

the gals~

 

DSC_1651

da guyz!

 

DSC_1653

Fui Yee and I~

 

 

we chatted after lunch and later, the gals decided to shop abit~

 

DSC_1675

ahyi trying out a shoe~

 

DSC_1691

Ahyi and I~ (modeling?)

 

DSC_1706

going up up up… with Fui Yee, Jeff and HX

 

the, it’s Movie Time!!!~

we watched~

image

THE PUNISHER II

 

overall, it’s a violent movie where you can see blood splattering everywhere, and bones in body being broken…

that’s all I can say…

 

 

later after that, we went to have our dinner at McD since Jeff is craving for it (they don’t have McD in Kampar) poor thing…

DSC_1709

acting cute???

 

DSC_1719

dinner is served~

we went home after dinner and continued watching horror movie which I did not join (horror flicks ain’t my stuffs)

Comments

Annoymous said…
The boots look chic.