IT’S NEW YEAR!!!

sorry for not updating last night cause I am drop dead tired from outings and the disturbed sleep the other day~

SO~~~

edit1

HAPPY MOO MOO YEAR!!!

*sorry, I am a little self obsessed~~~ XDXD*

 

 

the first thing I do on a CNY day would be to greet my parents WITH TEA~~

well, that’s my family tradition at least…

edit2

me preparing and taking a picture of the tea pot!~

 

edit3

 

 

after that, we went to grandma’s place to meet up with the uncles and aunties and also the cousins~

edit4

top: uncles and aunties

bottom: cousins~

 

DSC01512

family photo with grandma and grandpa

 

DSC01508

my family picture~

 

DSC04863

with my cute lil cousin *pinch cheeks*

 

 

 

owh, and did I mention, it’s my mum and dad’s wedding anniversary too!~

DSC01507

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

 

and I shall again end this post with another self obsess picture of me~

edit5

WUAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Comments

renaye said…
wow. u still do the tea ceremony. my family no longer practices that.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com
gregorule said…
lol yea~ XD
still a tradition, and will continue to be a tradition... LOL