Celestial spreading the lol disease

image

this is what I will reply when someone put "lol" when chatting with me in MSN

 

and Celestial for LOLness sake, is lol-ing all the time making me image  non stop...

 

wanna see the conversation?

show you all a little then...

 

 

(5:34 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
LOL
cannot la

(5:34 PM)  Sir Gregory:
if can den i oso wanna hack
image
den one day my uniques become 4K a dayimage

(5:34 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
LOL

(5:35 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
go bilgate hus advertise ur blog

(5:35 PM)  Sir Gregory:
HAHAAA!!!
i scared bill see edi he will sleep image

(5:35 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
LOL

(5:37 PM)  Sir Gregory:
i am infected by LOLness lately

(5:37 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
lol

(5:38 PM)  Sir Gregory:
see, everyone aroun me keep on lol den i become infected by lolness

(5:39 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
wahahaha
LOL lol lols lolz image

(5:39 PM)  Sir Gregory:
image <--- everytime i get infected i will become like dat

(5:40 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
wahahaha

(5:42 PM)  Sir Gregory:
lalalaa~~~
this is when i am boredimage

(5:42 PM)  Sir Gregory:
terinfected again

(5:43 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
lol

(5:43 PM)  Sir Gregory:image

(5:45 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
my blood no hala
still can donate?

(5:46 PM)  Sir Gregory:
can one...image

(5:46 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
lol

(5:46 PM)  Sir Gregory:
unless u dun bring ur lolness with u...

(5:46 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
LOL
lolness~

(5:46 PM)  Sir Gregory:
if not i scared ppl in the blodd room will laugh until faint den i jia lat

(5:47 PM) " ♫|♡ Hpility [H:
LOL

(5:48 PM)  Sir Gregory:image

 

 

 

you you think that's all den you are wrong..

you see the conversation starts at 5:30pm...

 

 

" ♫|♡ Hpility [HoNgPeNg]♡|♫™ (M)  wa lao, my com today not happy with me man... says (7:33 PM):
LOL


    Sir Gregory     says (7:33 PM): image

 

 

see!!! 7:30 still lol-ing

if anyone would to see the way we chat, they would surely be assured there are actually this lol disease...

 

that is only in MSN, try NNCB you'll be sure to faint from getting lolness, not onli that, you might also get

LMAOness

ZOMGLMAOWTFBBQness

WTFness

and all the nesses you can find

thus, I am now contagious with these nesses

 

 

and I am so addicted to use this emoticon ---> image

because it really resembles me when I am infected with LOLness

know why?

cause I am cute like it~

 

I AM CUTE!!!!

Comments

LOL..i think i ter-infected too..lol
gregorule said…
lolz!!! good good~ we can spread the LOLness around!!~