my 8 unique style

well, yea, this post will mainly be talking about my style...

both good and bad depending on individuals,

because some people see a personality as a good sign while some see it differently...

 

I shall start~

 

I would not force myself do things that I don't like

why would someone want to do things that they don't like? unless things that really benefits me, I will do. I have over the days learned to say no to some pleadings from my friend to help out on curricular activities (clubs, society, etc.)

some had really shown faces and attitude towards me, but what can I do? it's them who control their thoughts, not me.

 

 

once I made a decision, it's decided.

in other words, I am stubborn. pretty darn freakingly extremely stubborn!

once I decided on something, I don't often change my mind anymore...

the only reason I change my mind would be someone who has the power to influence my change by providing reasonable reasons and solutions which is better than my decision and I shall accept defeat.

 

 

I don't say sorry to a matter for more than 5 times (on minute matter)

yes! I don't!

if a person is willing to forgive you, he / she will forgive you once you say sorry for 2-3 times...

for me, I only accept one's apology once the person said "sorry", this depends on what matter it applies to.

to me, 5 times is the max amount of times I will say sorry to someone a particular matter, people who know me well will know that...

the above is for small problems, but if it is a REALLY big problem, I wouldn't apologize straight away, I would wait for at least a day or two before I apologize because I wanted time for the person and me to think over and cool down so that things can be settled clearly after that.

 

 

I shoot with M16

M16 literally means my mouth...

I am a very direct person, talking straight forward, no hidden weapons and stuffs... (alot of people agree)

if a thing is good, I will say it's good... if it's bad, get ready for me to blast your friggin ass away!

to me, I think I should let people know clearly what I am thinking and by speaking what I really think is the best way to express my thoughts and feelings on certain topic.

I made people cry with my mouth before... it's not a thing to be proud of, but just for you people to know how bad it can be...

and I haven't been really shooting for quite awhile, later people will run away from me...

 

 

you think I am innocent? think AGIAN

I do look innocent, but mentally I am not...

I always look playful and childish, but there are many things I knew of about life that I did not voice out...

I like to sit aside sometimes to look at how people interact and behave, predict what would happen to a person if he / she know about something...

looking at how people interact, how the portray themselves, looking at their personality...

by looking and noting down all those things I can actually know them better...

it can help me to look for a more effective way of communicating and interact with them...

to me, human behavior is a very special thing to learn about...

 

 

I make friends, not enemies

it's very natural the you will like someone more and dislike someone on the other side... it applies to me as well...

having an extra friend is anyhow better than having an enemies

but what I do instead was to make friends with those whom I like making friends with and still make room for those who I don't really like...

if those that I don't like really wants to find fault with me, I have no choice but just to ignore...

if things really get out of hand, you will know how evil I am...

people have seen it, I hope it won't happen again...

 

 

rational

most praises that I receive from people is that I am a very rational thinker...

is it because I always think? thinking too much?

no, I only think of 3 things when a problem arises :

-  cause of what has happened.

- effect of the problem.

- steps need to be taken to solve the problem to be able to satisfy most amount of people

 

well, not to praise myself...

because of my rational thinking and observing personality skills, my prediction on an issue relating to certain peoples does often come true...

 

 

I learn from others

you don't have to learn everything by first hand because something's just too expensive to be learned.

that's what my mum told me right from the start! and it is pretty true!

I have been observing people's mistakes and take it as my own lesson, this has saved me from alot alot of short comings, I am more prepared than many other people who are facing the same sticky situation as I am.

be it love relationships (I learn by observing my friends) or problem solving (some skills I obtained from my mum herself), it all can be learned second hand! and you don't have to lose a thing!

I used to think things don't work this way, but somehow it does!

Comments

nixxie said…
You're rational?.. think again.. what I mean is when it comes to Starbucks and food..
gregorule said…
well then, i shall add one more unique style of moine which is i dun mind paying extra for good food that i think is worth it~ :p