过不了良心

adrenalin pumping as i write this post,

I am mad

mad very very MAD!!!

how can I call a person who can't trust me as my best friend?!!!

how can I even call a person who can't even share lies with me my best friend?!!!

HOW CAN I CALL A PERSON WHO HIDES SO MANY THINGS FROM ME AS MY BEST FIREND!!!!!

 

I always let it go

I always LET GO!!!

but I have reached my limits!!!

I can no longer stand that!!!!

 

if it is so difficult for my best friend to even tell me a statement which is not true, how can I expect him to tell me something true?!

if it is so hard to tell me some secrets! it means there are non more trust amongst us!

I am MAD and mostly DISAPPOINTED!!!

even the only person I can talk to now is myself...

how am i supposed to trust those around me, when I can't even bring myself to trust my best buddy anymore?

 

even if I do so, 我过不了自己的良心!

 

对不起!sorry...

I can't bring myself to do that anymore...

Comments