updatesZ~

I was out last night to the night market~

and fish spa~ wahaha~

it was cool~

not bad at all...

 

let's see,i have been really spindrift lately,

3 starbucks (got so addicted to it) per week.. >.<

fish spa,

shopping (groceries and baju)

yea I know... don't tell me...

 

bought The Chronicles of Narnia (book)

buy it means going to read it...

 

having 2 mid terms next week,

1 report, and another presentation on the coming week...

yea.. I think I can still handle,

but try including being the first aid training and some little side activities...

they are killing me...

but, worry not... whatever I took up, I will finish it~

(I have to sacrifice Yakult factory visit becoz of this training T.T )

besides that, this Yakult thingy is putting my training in grave danger because it falls on the same day!!!!

 

so, because of all those things, it's meeting meeting meeting and study study study allowing no time for me to go shopping shopping shopping...

I must enjoy~~~~

I wanna enjoy....

 

oh~ Ronald's convocation is on this Sunday!!!

got him a little something...

 

Kinn Poay's birthday soon...

my birthday long time to go...

but everyone is welcomed to send me gifts~

will be more than happy to accept one~ ;-P

^^V

also planning to get a small table for my room since i am doing my work in my room nowadays...doing report with your lappie on a just nice box (just enough for laptop) is no fun!!~

 

till then~ chiaosu~~

Comments

XY said…
hey!!! my birthday is coming soon too!!! don't forget to get me something!!! XD