gregorule's new year's resolutioins 2008

i always suck at keeping my resolutioins,
besides, i never think i made it even once...
sometimes, it even makes me felt bad about it...

but what the hell,
just set a few,
and hope i can achieve at least one or two of it...

well...
here goes...

1. LOSE WEIGHT!!!! i dun care, as long as i can lose...
as muc as possible, but at least i have to got2-3 sizes down on my jeans...

2. improve in my studies... hopefuly it can reach my target...

3. make it to gym at least 3 times a week...

4. healthy diet!!! less oli, meat, and junks...

5. travel travel travel!!! i hvaen't really been traveling since i entered U,
i missed those travelling days...

so, hopefully i can reach all my targeted goal...
all of it are important,
and hopefuly i can monitor it well...

ya, this is the first post of the year...
heres wishing everyone a happy new year!!!
and may your wishes and resolutions come through!!!

good luck!!!~
XD

Comments